Welcome to this month’s #CookOnceEatTwice. THE place to link up any recipes that are just as good to eat up the next day, meals that are perfect for freezing and meals that ultimately give you more time out of the kitchen and make you less likely to reach for a ready meal or takeaway because you’ve only got to cook once.
Here’s a reminder of the rules:
- Include a link in your post to Searching for Spice and include the badge. Add your link to the linky.
- Tweet @Corinthecook using the hashtag #CookOnceEatTwice and I will retweet.
- Include the source of any recipe if applicable and use your own photos.
- I will pin all entries onto the Cook Once Eat Twice Pinterest board.
- It’s acceptable to link up old posts but please update them with the link and the badge so they fit the rules of the challenge.
- Feel free to link up to other blogging events as well, as long as it is within their rules.
- The closing date is the 28th of the month and the roundup will be posted soon afterwards.