Happy New Year and welcome to the first #CookOnceEatTwice of 2016. Like many people I’m feeling all the Christmas overindulgence and am eager to get back into a routine of healthy eating and meal planning. I actually don’t want to eat unhealthy food right now. But don’t worry, that doesn’t mean all the links have to be super healthy this month!
#CookOnceEatTwice is the place to link up any recipes that are designed to last for at least two meals, either meals that keep well in the fridge or those that can be frozen.
Here’s a reminder of the rules:
- Include a link in your post to Searching for Spice and include the badge. Add your link to the linky below.
- If you tweet, tweet me @Corinthecook using the hashtag #CookOnceEatTwice and I will retweet.
- Include the source of any recipe if applicable and use your own photos.
- I will pin all entries onto the Cook Once Eat Twice Pinterest board.
- It’s acceptable to link up old posts but please update them with the link and the badge so they fit the rules of the challenge.
- Feel free to link up to other blogging events as well, as long as it is within their rules.
- The closing date is the 28th of the month and the roundup will be posted soon afterwards